How to Effectively Deliver HR Support to Over 200,000 Employees in Australia
In this presentation from Shared Services and Outsourcing Week Australasia 2016, Tanya Eales, Group Head of People Service, Woolworths, discusses this new operating model, set to support Woolworths 200,000 employees as well as their existing HR CoEs and strategic business partners, including:
- Moving all transactional HR processes to a centralised SSC in order to allow CoEs and HR business partners to focus on strategic, valueadd tasks
- The challenges of building a brand new team from the ground-up
- Identifying core competencies, deliverables and what services to enhance
- Key pillars in people services: transitioning to a new model, developing people capabilities, delivering service, adding value, minimising business risk and enhancing services
- Future goals: Getting the SSC functional/operational and focusing on driving a continuous improvement culture
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.