Graham TantonExecutive Director Shared Services
The ACT Government Shared Services serves over 20,000 ACT government employees, resolves over 59,354 transactions weekly and manages over 747 business systems. Their current focus is optimizing the Human Resources Management System (HRMS) to ensure a successful rollout that mitigates risk. This session will focus on building the capabilities and capacity within the sta ng pool whilst prioritizing a customer service ethos.
- Moving towards driving effciencies through automation and streamlining of manual processes e.g. invoice automation and staff rostering
- Articulating benefits in the service delivery offering and ensuring stakeholder buy in through understanding of the transition
- Moving from on premise to cloud services and how to manage these changes
- Case study on HRMS body of work processes
2:30 PM PANEL DISCUSSION: Customer Engagement and How to Partner with Customers to Deliver Agreed Outcomes
When considering Shared Services, it is far too often that the transactional aspects are prioritised and the customer focus is left behind. This trade o is now presenting itself as something pivotal for organisations to approach in order to ensure they are providing a strong service delivery and not compromising their o erings. This session will delve into the key topics that Shared Services agencies are facing across all stages of maturity and o er practical, case study based insights on how to best tackle them.
- What do you see as the main challenges in developing strong partnerships?
- How have you addressed these issues?
- What benefits have you seen by addressing these issues?